I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!
May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the Lord. (Psalm 104)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Where I live (Part 3)
Lenin I am a real student now! Optics Glory be to heroes Hands down, this is my favorite photo so far. Obed= lunch
Church interior The fall I have no idea what this is
I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AT MY APARTMENT; OTHERWISE I WOULD WRITE YOU MORE
<3!!!
I hope everything's great for you in Russia. :) If you ever feel homesick, go outside for a walk! Go exploring! :D That's my advice from one study-abroad-er to another. <3
1 comment:
HI SARAH
I MISS YOU :(
I think Steve misses you too. Maybe.
I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AT MY APARTMENT; OTHERWISE I WOULD WRITE YOU MORE
<3!!!
I hope everything's great for you in Russia. :) If you ever feel homesick, go outside for a walk! Go exploring! :D That's my advice from one study-abroad-er to another. <3
Post a Comment