Sunday, September 21, 2008

Free Stuff

(I just realized that this didn't post the last time. oops)

21 September 2008

This has been a really super couple of days. First, there was a free fuzy new coat, that a student last year left behind. It is very snazzy- and the best part is that it has furry pockets! So when you put your hands in, they are warm! I am looking forward to wearing it.
Later that day, I went to ask a local theater about their shows. They were doing Peter Pan! When I asked the price of the ticket, the lady behind the desk gave me one for free! I went on Sunday- it was glorious. A) it was Peter Pan, B) It was done completely with puppets C) It was in Russian. Fabulous. Even if I was the oldest person there not accompanying a grandchild. :D

On Saturday, I went to Suzdal with my grou as well as a bunch of Russians. SOOO cool. Pictures soon.

I am running out of time here (internet) More later

2 comments:

LampLight said...

Hello! Sorry i haven't posted anything in awhile. I am in a play at church (we're doing the play jekyll and hyde and i am a demon... it is going to be lots of fun) I just wanted to say Hello and that I love you!!!

Cheryl*Elaine said...

Sarah! I have just been catching up on everything you have been doing in Russia! I almost can't believe that you are so far away...but I am very happy for you. I hope you have a great time. Just be careful! Much love my < / / ><~