I have arrived! It was a long, grueling process, but I made it. And so did my luggage. Fabulous!
It was a very uneventful flight, followed by two more. Then a 3 hr. taxi ride to the hotel; izmailovskaiya vega. It is very plush, and they have free internet. yay.
Now, I am soooo tired that I think this post will be woefully short. I will dredge up energy for anecdotes tomorrow. Or the next day...
On an unrelated note, one of the guys going to Yaroslavl with me used to be a Marine. And he is a nice guy, so that should alleviate some of your concerns for my safety. NO ONE is going to mess with me while I hang out with this dude. :) More later, I can't keep my eyes open.
3 comments:
Hey! I am glad you made it there safely! I am also glad that you are in good company with a Marine.( I am sure he will tell you there are no 'used to be Marines or EX Marines, there are simply Marines and Former Marines. My Grandpa was a Former Marine.) Tell him Oorah! for me. I still am gunna worry about your safety just 'cause there are WAY more Russians and other random people in there than Marines or Former Marines. =) I love you and I hope you do really well!
Again glad you are safe!!!
~R
Note: I meant there are way more Russians in Russian (and other random people there) then what I actually typed. Sorry.
Oh and it's not 12:39 it's only 9:38 here.
Hopefully I will get better at leaving comments in ONE comment rather than all spread out like this. =D
Post a Comment