Saturday, April 2, 2011

Randomsauce





A friend of mine, who will remain nameless, asked that I include some the delightful randomness of my texting in this blog. This is my way of placating him, without succumbing to the siren call of twitter. So here you go! (You know who you are)

Random thoughts:
I made it into the W&L alumni magazine! I didn't even have to die or donate a ton of money! (Just joined AmeriCorps. Getting stuff done for America.)

I saw an advertisement in a silly magazine about Southern Comfort. Apparently they are donating a lot of their profit to the Gulf Coast restoration. It is nice to know that So-co is good for something besides paint thinner.

Someday, I would like to dress up like a pirate and take place in a flash mob.
I mean, specifically. I like dressing up like a pirate under any circumstances.

Goals for today:
Eat. Obtain library card. Sleep. Fly my new kite. Not necessarily in that order

1 comment:

Sengstrom said...

Holy Moly. If you have never read THIS http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

You should. It is priceless