Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh you know, the usual ;)

I went to the Sedgewick County Zoo on Thursday to talk to people about recycling! Not sure how well the message was received- seeing as they had to listen through the glass...


This one came out of hiding for a bit though...

It was fun! I also spoke to about a bazillion eight year olds on the subject. I would show you a picture, but they wouldn't stand still. It was part of an Earth Day celebration.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:
No no, don't worry. Nothing too Serious, just a field on the other side of the tracks. But because this is Greensburg, no one cared. Thankfully no one was hurt either. Now you can admire the beautiful destruction with a clear conscience. (I know I did)

Hard to imagine that we have less than two weeks left here! This coming week we will be getting ready for the Anniversary Weekend. Fun!

I also found out where I will be next round! BOULDER COLORADO!!!!! SO pumped! We will be building trails, wild land restoration. (Which I assume includes removing invasive species) I will also be going here to see these guys play! Yay!

No comments: