Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.
- William Shakespeare -
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.1 Corinthians 13
That about sums it up. I am so glad that the internet allows me to talk to the people I love. *contented Sigh*
Life is Good.
Even though the "free WiFi" here means that I had to drink an enormous pot of tea all by myself. That may not have been my wisest decision ever. :x Ever read "Never Cry Wolf" (by Farley Mowat) If not, you may not understand my situation now. But it could become desperate...
:)
Oh my, I am sometimes too silly for words.
2 comments:
A tattoo? What are you thinking about getting? Make sure you go to a good place. I made sure I had recommendations and I made sure everything was clean... They place I went to have their equipment and needles sealed like medical equipment would be. Yay Sarah! Just make sure that it means something to you, and you aren't going to regret it years later... I still love mine.
I am glad that i am important enough to make your blog Sarah. *warm fuuzzy feeling*
ps. skype me
Post a Comment