This is an underground lake, which is actually REALLY deep. Also, one of the few pictures I was able to take.
How fitting, this chamber was called "Dante" I think it sums up my experience in that cave admirably.
The gang. (Minus Andre because he was too slow climbing up the hill)
Sigh. Russia is pwetty.
I love this picture. The brand of "ramen" that Tim is holding is called "Big Lunch" (Only in Russian)
The gang. (Minus Andre because he was too slow climbing up the hill)
Sigh. Russia is pwetty.
I love this picture. The brand of "ramen" that Tim is holding is called "Big Lunch" (Only in Russian)
See, I told you! :) 


1 comment:
SARAH !!!!
I've enjoyed catching up with you via the blog. I love your photos...looks like an interesting, beautiful city. I am glad you are having a wonderful time!!!
Love, PAMELA
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment