I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!
May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the Lord. (Psalm 104)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Addendum
This is the link to one of my group member's blogs http://tcinru.tumblr.com/
He is much more prolific than I, so if you feel like you aren't getting enough info, you can check it out! :)
I am glad you are feeling better! I love reading stories about the differences you are running into in Russia. The ER story was funny. You are a good story teller. I am super bored today because my boss is out of town. I have TONS of stuff I need to do after work... I just need to wait till 5 then the real madness starts. Meh I now have three jobs. One of the job I have had for a while now, the other is working on the Bishop house. Are you familiar? They are renovating it and needed a drafter. I am also *a tad shamefully* working for a real estate agent in town drawing model homes that will be built en mass, all the while making sprawl in Casper even worse than it is now. I just need the money. I feel rather like a drafting prostitute actually... I'll draw anything if I get paid for it. hehe
Much too much rambling for a comment. I will talk to you later, and try to keep updated on your adventures!
hey. I was just thinking.... you you happen to have Mrs. Underbrink's e-mail address? I can't get into my work e-mail right now. That's why I am asking you here. I wasn't sure what her e-mail was, or if it is still the same from high school?
2 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better! I love reading stories about the differences you are running into in Russia. The ER story was funny. You are a good story teller. I am super bored today because my boss is out of town. I have TONS of stuff I need to do after work... I just need to wait till 5 then the real madness starts. Meh
I now have three jobs. One of the job I have had for a while now, the other is working on the Bishop house. Are you familiar? They are renovating it and needed a drafter. I am also *a tad shamefully* working for a real estate agent in town drawing model homes that will be built en mass, all the while making sprawl in Casper even worse than it is now. I just need the money. I feel rather like a drafting prostitute actually... I'll draw anything if I get paid for it. hehe
Much too much rambling for a comment. I will talk to you later, and try to keep updated on your adventures!
hey. I was just thinking.... you you happen to have Mrs. Underbrink's e-mail address? I can't get into my work e-mail right now. That's why I am asking you here. I wasn't sure what her e-mail was, or if it is still the same from high school?
Post a Comment