So I thought it would be a cool idea to have my music available in a handy format for Russia. So the logical conclusion seemed to be to get an iPod.
Now I just need to get the thing loaded. It is taking more time than I thought possible. Apparently, even though I already had all of my music already on my computer, it wasn't in the right format, so everything has to be converted. (Apparently iPods want to only have music in the "iTunes" format. Curses)
So most of this afternoon has been spent in front of this computer. It is a bit tedious, but I am still excited about my shiny green iPod. Should be a hoot when it is up and running.
Hmm, this post is a bit trite. Still, news is news
2 comments:
Yeah... if you don't use iTunes, iPods are a PAIN to organize.
They're so much fun, though. I personally have been caught singing and dancing in the street at the fault of my iPod many a time.
I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME!
Hmm, I will attempt to do as much dancing as is possible.
Post a Comment