Greetings! I am so glad to be back in Wyoming! Don't get me wrong, Lesnoe Ozero was super fun too, but there is something comforting about waking up in one's own bed.I have been a busy bee though. I was a maid of honor in Cheryl's Wedding.



She also had a civil ceremony:




Awww..
Also, I was distracted by that my love was here in Wyoming. Yay!We had a super fun time, going on a long road-trip across the state to see a fabulous rendition of Gustav Holst's "The Planets" in Jackson Hole. Ah the glory!








It was a lovely trip, punctuated with fun, bison, and love





Now, the days are counting down inexorably toward the day when I leave kith and kin behind, and fly away into that great unknown, Russia. I have a month. So, I should just have enough time to get all that needs doing done. Packing, registering, repacking, shopping, and all that jazz. Should be a hoot!
I am sooo excited!
2 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
And I'll say it again:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
We will take good care of him while you are gone. And we'll definitely tell on him if he does anything. PROMISE.
Also, isn't seeing (hearing?) The Planets live in concert AMAZING?!??!?!?! I hope you guys danced to Jupiter.
I concur. Jupiter rocks.
We didn't dance, but it was a near thing.
Post a Comment