Thursday, June 4, 2009

Home Again, Home again! (Jiggedy Jig)

4 June 2009

"All is safely gathered in."

I am back in my beloved homeland once again! *trumpets sound* It is more wonderful than I can describe to be back in my own house, sleeping in my own bed, and being around my lovely family once more. *grateful contented sigh*

Since last I posted, I have had lots of Grecian adventures! We were staying on the island of Crete, which is a lot of fun, and very pretty. We had a different tour/excursion every day (we were there a week), ate lots of delicious Greek food (yum!!!!), as well as parasailing, scuba (a bit of a disappointment because of our instructor, but still fun), four wheeling around the island, and of course lots of frolicking in the Mediterranean.

I feel as if I should post more than that, but I am too excited to be home, on a beautiful day to spend much more time in front of a computer.

More later!!!!

No comments: