30 July 2009
Greetings from Minnesota! You thought I was done traveling for awhile, didn't you?? Ha, foolish mortals.
I am currently located in Bemidji MN, teaching Russian to teenagers! (Yes, that is just as terrifying as it sounds.)
In fact, I am so completely worn out (I have been here with them only two days) that I am not even going to do full justice to this post.
If you want a laugh however, please check out this:
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/smg-transformers-10-questions.html
It is about the movie "Transformers II: Revenge of the Fallen" Probably the most ridiculous film in the history of film making.
Keep me in your prayers
1 comment:
Sarah!
I am sorry we didn't get to hang out more while you were here! I feel bad- work seems to have taken over my life, and I am trying to take a step back from that. I worked over 30 hours of overtime in June.. I was really tired after that! So between that and my friend Amber's wedding, I was spread a little thin. Call me if you have time when you come back to town before leaving to school again!
Love you!
Post a Comment