Friday, January 2, 2009

How I Spent My Christmas Vacation

2 January 2009

Greetings! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Here is what I have been up to...
I spent Christmas and New Years in New Jersey With the Mazurs. Here is their tree (I helped decorate it.) Stephen insisted on this being on the tree:

I also made a gingerbread house :)
We went to the Museum of Natural History (Awesome!) There were even dinosaurs on the tree! Origami dinosaurs no less!
And the Crayola factory! All the rainbows I could possibly want! And I learned about how they make crayons and markers! Woot!
And of course there was yummy food, and good fellowship...

1 comment:

Cheryl*Elaine said...

Yay Christmas!

We had a good time as well. I probably gained 10 pounds just from all of the Christmas candy and popcorn and junk that we got at our office. I am going to start a new diet, and start kickboxing again too.I'm getting chubby!

I need to post some Christmas photos. We played Jenga at the office, which was a blast.

Amber (Byron's daughter) had her baby on Saturday. Zachariah (didn't ever learn his middle name... he was 6 lbs, 14 oz, dark brown hair. He's adorable. My friend Erin had her baby a few days before Christmas. He's a chubby little thing- 7lbs-14oz.

There are babies everywhere! I will call you when I get off work so we can set something up. I'll take you to dinner. I have your Christmas present as well as your families waiting. I didn't want to mail them- it was really expensive mailing what I had to mail. Hand delivering presents is fun anyway.

Well, I need to get back to work. I'll call you later!

Oh, and I like to change my layout every now and then. Keeps things from getting boring.