15 January
I made it back! So did my bags! Yay! I got into Yaroslavl at about 2 this morning, and promptly crashed senselessly into my bed. I was awakened this morning at 10 when they began doing rather explosive remodeling on the pipes in my house. Ahh Russia, how Imissed you... No seriously, it is cool to be back.
Guess where I am going tomorrow?! Moscow. And from there I am leaving (by train) to head off on the coolest adventure ever. I signed up to go camping/skiing/hiking in Apatity (Near Murmansk) That is in the Arctic circle! Yeeehaw! Afterwards, plan on seeing the sights in Estonia, then Kazan (capital of the Tatar republic). So it may be awhile before I post again.
I promise to take lots of pictures, and think of you all every day!
Must go sleep off jet lag...
3 comments:
Sarah!
I am glad you got back safely. Have a wonderful time on your adventure. Be careful!
Hi Sarah!
Your mom sent me your blog info, so now we can keep in touch! I'm having fun reading these blogs. How are you? Where are you now? Love Allison
OMG!!!! Alli schmill!
How the hey are you!
What is your email?????
Post a Comment