
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Revelation 21:1-4
I had such a lovely day!
The coolest bit was going to Evensong at church. GLORIOUS!!!!!!
Everything was sung, including the Lord's Prayer, and the Prayers of the People.
We sang this song (but not in Greek):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LJcBgcHkdac
I want to put the video on here, but can't figure out how yet.
The postlude was:
Toccata in G Major by Pacchabel (Son of the one who wrote canons)
Absolutely spine tinglingly beautiful
And as if that wasn't enough, I went to see "Tango Buenes Aires"
SOoooooo Sexy!
So fun!
Makes me want to go to Argentina!
All in all, a good day. I promise to keep you updated on my Russian literary project!
And to all a goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment