I have been, madam, a wicked creature, as you and
all flesh and blood are; and, indeed, I do marry
that I may repent.
All's Well That Ends Well
Thanks to all of you who responded about my blog! Yay! Internet coolness!
Especially Bjorn!
JEG er så opphisset! Takk skal du ha så mange!
Today is Halloween. I know, shocking isn't it?
In honor of that, I am walking around campus in a cape, crown, and a sparkly stick.
I am not sure what I am actually dressed as, but I think I could call my ensemble " Spirit of Autumn" or something. I love how "normal people"look at me, or try to hide the fact that they are looking. My Russian teacher was impressed, as were the guys in my 19th century lit class.
It is good to be queen.
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to dress up today, because I usually have geology lab. (5 hours, oh yeah) But this week most of my classmates are in Denver, at the "Geology Society of America"conference. Hand of God at work, clearly.
Guess what else I am doing today? (I mean besides my classes and orchestra) Hopefully going to see Bridget (in costume) and then ......
WIZARD'S CHESS!!!!!!
That is right, we are taking the science library by storm, and using real people as chess pieces.
I am the white queen.
More on that later
Must go do Spanish homework...
No comments:
Post a Comment