Sunday, October 28, 2007

Unproductive Day of Othelloing

"Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it;"
Psalm 96:11


Parents Weekend Summary:
Well W&L has done it again. I had a fun time, meeting people's parents, painting my face for the Football Game, cheering like a crazy person. The usual...
(We beat Bridgewater! Shabooja!)

Today I went to Othello with Mr Wiatt, and it was a great production. I was very impressed.
Unfortunately, it was also 3 hours long.
So guess how productive I have been today?
If you guessed not very, you are correct.
*ten points*

But it is all good. Here are some pictures from Homecoming, another good football game/day, where not much was accomplished, but much fun was had

Sidewalk competition:

Facepainting!


And the final:

1 comment:

LampLight said...

MMMM sounds like you had way more fun at your family weekend than I did at mine... Also it's good that you like your football team, I can't say the same for the UofA.

Nice Sidewalk Chalk!