Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Frosty Valentine's Day!

14 February, 2009

Whoever introduces Russia to ice-melting salt will be my hero. Enormous glaciers cover all walking surfaces. Walking around Yaroslavl is an excercise in balance and ninja skills. Sadly, I am sadly lacking in both... Ouch.
But nevertheless it is great to be back. The new group of students are here as well, should be a fun semester. Tomorrow we are going to Rostov to look at a monastery!

Hug yourself for me!

2 comments:

LampLight said...

Hey! Happy Valentines day to you also! I was sick and slept all day. It was good to sleep but I missed the sunshine.

Have a great semester and don't work toooo hard. This semester might be the end of me. Sheesh!

Much Love!

Cheryl*Elaine said...

Happy (belated) Valentines day! I understand about the privacy thing. That's why I worded my comment like I did. I haven't been on Facebook in years... yes, e-mail is good too. I have to go to a meeting now, but I will talk to you later!

My face is feeling much better and is finally back to it's normal shape and size. yay!

Oh, and no house... :( Someone made an offer before we had a chance to. The search continues!