I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!
May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the Lord. (Psalm 104)
Oh my dear fish, I am sorry you broke up. Was it about what we talked about before when you were in town? *long distance hug!*
I haven't had a chance to read all of your updates.. I had my wisdom teeth pulled friday as well as another surgery where they sut some tissue out from in between my two front teeth. I am not feeling well, but I will live. Vicodan is pretty cool stuff.
We looked at a house today- pretty promising for the price. We'll see. It needs some TLC, but I think we can make it work. It has three bedrooms upstairs, one downstairs. Or three bedrooms and an office. The house I really wanted needs a whole new foundation- that's not going to happen right now. Oh well. I need to get off of here. I need to make up some work. busy busy!
1 comment:
Oh my dear fish, I am sorry you broke up. Was it about what we talked about before when you were in town? *long distance hug!*
I haven't had a chance to read all of your updates.. I had my wisdom teeth pulled friday as well as another surgery where they sut some tissue out from in between my two front teeth. I am not feeling well, but I will live. Vicodan is pretty cool stuff.
We looked at a house today- pretty promising for the price. We'll see. It needs some TLC, but I think we can make it work. It has three bedrooms upstairs, one downstairs. Or three bedrooms and an office. The house I really wanted needs a whole new foundation- that's not going to happen right now. Oh well. I need to get off of here. I need to make up some work. busy busy!
Take care and stay warm!
Post a Comment