Friday, March 28, 2008

Random stuff

Shall we their fond pageant see?
Lord, what fools these mortals be! -Puck from Midsummer Nights Dream

1. What is your occupation? A Student, and work-study at Reeve's Center, a Lifeguard

2. What color are your socks right now? Rather icky green, but very warm

3. What are you listening to right now? Evanescence

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Australian Beef Patties

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, they are immeasurably better than automatics

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be one of those crazy multi-color crayons. Remember melting crayons in preschool? I would look like that...

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Either my mummy or Rachelle...

8. How old are you today? 19.75

10. Favorite drink? Milk

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not really. I don't think Koolaid counts

13. Pets? 2 cats, 1 dog

14. Favorite food? Lamb!

15. Last movie you watched? P.S. I love you

16. What do you do to vent anger? Cry and listen to metal music


17. Favorite Day of the year? International Talk Like a Pirate Day


18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Wooden Train


19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall definitely


20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Ew, neither of these are very appetizing

25. Current living arrangements? International House, need I say more?

26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, at "PS I love You"

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Hiking boots and dust

30. Favorite smell? Sun dried clothes

31. What inspires you? Music

32. What are you afraid of? Tunnels

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Regular cheese

34. Favorite car? Honda Prius, or 1966 Mustang

35. Favorite cat breed? um, cuddly?

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 I think

37. How many years at your current job? 1 (more or less)

38. Favorite day of the week? Thursday

39. How many states have you lived in? 1, Well 2 technically since I am at school

40. Today's date and time? March 28, 2008 1:55 pm

(The numbers are off because this was once an email)

No comments: