Friday, January 18, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!

So yesterday was the best day ever. I woke up to find that there was 3 inches of snow on the ground, and it was still falling heavily. And then, guess what? Classes were canceled! So I made a prehistoric snow monster of doom in my front yard, went sledding near the Financial Aid office, and had a GLORIOUS snowball fight in the courtyard. In the middle of the battle, some random guys I don't even know joined in the fun. I love my school, in that we can do that-just have fun and not care who is there. After we all got to cold to play anymore we all went back to the I-House and watched "Airforce One" which is a pretty kick-a movie. Harrison Ford is amazing.
*sighs*





Go, Philostrate,
Stir up the Athenian youth to merriments;
Awake the pert and nimble spirit of mirth;
Turn melancholy forth to funerals;
The pale companion is not for our pomp.
-Midsummer Night's Dream

1 comment:

Rainbow Viking said...

People in pictures:
Snow Monster of Doom
Snow Monster of Doom eating Sarah
Snow Monster of Doom eating Christine
Stephen (yay!)