Monday, February 25, 2013

Dinosaur Jokes!

So sometimes, I do a "Joke of the Day" for my liaison group. This week, the theme is dinosaur jokes.
Prepare to be amazed


Q: Why did the Apatosaurus devour the factory?
A: Because she was a plant eater!!

Q: Why can you never tell when a Pteradactyl is using your bathroom?
A: The P is silent

Q: What family does Maiasaura belong to?
A: I don't think any families in our neighborhood have one


Q: Which kind of dinosaur can jump higher than a house?
 A: Any kind. Houses don't jump


Q:  What's the difference between a strawberry and a Tyrannosaurus?
A:  The strawberry is red!

Q:  Why did the dinosaur paint her toenails red?
A:  So she could hide in the strawberry patch!


Q:  What do you call a Stegosaurus with carrots in its ears ?
A:  Anything you want, it can't hear you!

And my personal favorite:
Q: Why did Archaeopteryx eat the worm?
A: It was an early bird!

On another note, the first person to find me THIS sign gets a prize. I want one.



No comments: