Saturday, August 13, 2011

And Now for something COMPLETELY different!

So do diffuse some tension that my PREVIOUS post may have caused, here are some things to make you chuckle.

Warning: irreverent, potentially inappropriate content to follow
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a delightful book prominently displayed in a window in Jackson today, titled “How to Live with a HUGE PENIS”. It was obviously arranged to incite comment. So, I shared the incident my incredibly witty friends. These are some of their responses:

“My friend says you should knock on their door and ask if you can be friends”

“I think a murder mystery would have been much more entertaining. ‘Mrs Peacock in the study, with the HUGE PENIS”

-Can you imagine that in context of the Tim Curry movie “Clue?”

-Hahaha that has Oscar… Weiner written all over it.

“All I saw was HUGE PENIS and I knew it was for me”

“Hahahaha. It must be hard”

“It can be uncomfortable at certain times and places, madam!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dealt with a bison stampede yesterday. Mass Trauma. Five victims. Mine had a dislocated shoulder, a fractured wrist, and was half submerged in a mountain stream. ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE (It was actually a simulation/training exercise)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently the Tetons were so named because the Frenchman that discovered them thought they resembled breasts. Personally, I would be VERY CONCERNED if I encountered breasts like that. Perhaps French breasts are different?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Kt_kuYVtU&feature=related

No comments: