Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Fourth of July! (pre-emptive strike!)

Hello hello! I am getting ready for the final stretch of AmeriCorps.
Cheesy as it sounds, I can't believe it has been nine months! Time does funny things here. It feels like no time and several years all at once.

For the rest my term I will be buildling trail and doing some conservation work at Summit Lake, and also in the San Luis Valley. Can't wait!

IN other news, Happy Fourth of July! (in five days)
Want to know something really neat that is happening then?
I submitted a video! And it was accepted! Maybe I'll become really famous!
;)
Probably not. But it should be really neat regardless.
Here it is:


Til then, I am as I ever was, yours Yours YOURS!

1 comment:

LampLight said...

I love that video! It leaves you wondering what happened...did the robot man ever get closer to the camera? Was there someone behind the camera with a big block of cheese?????? I want to know!